Thursday 3 September 2009

MERRY PASKO !


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

I have always thought of Christmas time,
when it has come round,
as a good time;
a kind, forgiving, charitable time;
the only time I know of,
in the long calendar of the year,
when men and women seem by one consent
to open their shut-up hearts freely,
and to think of people below them
as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave,
and not another race of creatures
bound on other journeys.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family
all wrapped up in each other.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true ...
All I want for Christmas
Is Y O U ...

No comments:

Post a Comment