Thursday 17 September 2009

ALL I NEED IS Y-O-U .....


When i am wrapped up in your arms,
i feel safer that ever before.
when you stare into my eyes,
its a feeling i can't ignore,

i know this isn't just a game,
because ,what i feel for you,

i never felt it with anyone else.
When i am close to you I am overwhelmed with happiness,
You're what i've been waiting for my whole life,
You're someone i can share my love with,
you take away my fears,
words can't express how much I LOVE YOU ,
but, through this short amount of time,
i hope you realize that my love for you is REAL.

im not with you to play games,
and i know you feel the same
with you ,
is where is want to be
because i found someone who loves me just for me.
you give me all the reason in the world

to believe that you won't hurt me in anyway.
and if i ever lost you ,
i don't know what i would do.
you probably think that i am crazy ,
but truthfully I'm not.
Every time that were together ,

it's a whole new experience for me.
All I see in this world,

no one else but YOU and ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment