Saturday 5 September 2009

SPECIAL BOND...


Eventhough we have never met, i feel a bond between us. A bond that should have taken years to build, yet only built in a month or two. A bond that liftlong friends should have,although most never do. A bond that am glad to share with -YOU- my bestfriend, my confidant, my companion, my inspiration , my angel , my one and only baby ......

-YOU- are not here in body and soul, but as a lighted rectangle.You come to me every day as , A mesage on my screen, A message i can rely on. To cheer me up and make my day wonderful and better. Though a keyboard we shave our ups and downs, fights and reconciliation ....

I have opened my inner self to YOU, and you have to me as well. We have traded secrets and laughs, as well as sorrows and pain. I have never met YOU , but i feel at ease as if I have known YOU most of my life. To most this might sound silly, But i assure them , it is NOT.......coz Im just expressing my unconditional love......

No comments:

Post a Comment