Saturday 12 September 2009

IF I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU!

You know you truly love someone
when everyday you meet is
like the first time you fall in love.
You're always there when I close my eyes.
You give me something no one else can,
a reason to live.
Touch my mind and I will think of you...
touch my heart and I will never forget you.
When we get close, I want you to know that
I get all weak and want to hold you forever.
I love when my heart smiles,
but the best of all, it smiles because of you.
I never knew what love was all about
until I started looking to you;
no one ever tried to tell or show me,
so I finally figured it out for myself.
What you need is someone who without you can't breathe.
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
falling in love with you was beyond my control.
When you finally find someone
who you want to spend the rest of your life with,
you want the rest of your life to start right away.
You're the reason I believe in love
and you're the answer to my
prayers from up above.
All we need is just the two of us,
my dreams came true because of you
Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you,
but trusting them not to
I wish I could be your tear drops,
for what more could anyone ask
for then to be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your
cheeks, and die on your lips"
Because the distance between us is so great,
my arms cannot reach you,
but because my love for you is just as great,
my heart does.......

No comments:

Post a Comment