Monday 31 August 2009

BEING ALONE!

First and foremost, im a second child from a second family of my father, as i could remember since childhood we were taught by our parents to be independent in all ways. That's why it's not too difficult for us to adjust in the world where we can say being alone. All sibling are apart by our parents from first step of our high school years til college . We were trained to put in a dormitory in which every move we've done has contribute something important role in our lives , from cleaning the toilet, arranging our stuff ,punctuality, to an early wake up for exercise and taking breakfast has always been involve with time and in order . This routine enhanced me to become a good and impressing person. Enriched my mind with further achieving goals ..I was totally blessed by our almighty for all this years that my path towards every decision i made is a success maybe i rest assure you that my life has a strong belief and honest faith with him, respect, good values and disciple that i norture it every now and then . always striving to achieve my goals for being independent and remember PATIENCE , LOVE , PRAISE, and HARDWORK will give you the exact tools to grown up to be a Happy healthy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment