Sunday 30 August 2009

WHY DO I LOVE YOU ?



I love you -
those three words have my life in them.

I can let go,
I can forgive,
I can move on,
but I will never stop loving you

Saying I Love You is like a warm fuzzy,
it feels good for only a short while.
When you tell someone you love them
by doing something for them,
the message will mean much more and last longer.

I like not only to be loved,
but to be told I am loved

Cause I love you and I miss you,
hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…

To truly love something,
you must first give it a chance to fail.
If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever.
Distance is pure proof of this,
and forever we will love if we survive.

Everytime the wind blows,
I whisper, 'I LOVE YOU!

You are an angel and I but a mere mortal.
We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance.

Although we are not able to be with one another right now,
don't give up, for the words 'I love you' has true meaning
and holds all my feelings.
Just have faith and hold on,
for love conquers all things.

Even the distance feels so near,
all for the love of you.

You are in my mind and in my dreams,
and forever in my heart.

As long as we can see the same sky,
breathe the same air,
step on the same planet,
then You and I are not impossible.

I gave you a piece of paper with message!' written on it.
It didn't meant anything to you,
until you turned it upside-down.

a day away from you is like a years of my life wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment