Sunday 30 August 2009

MY TURKEY JOURNEY



i started my journey at the age of 21,after i graduated from college april of 2000 taking up bachelor of science in physical therapy at saint anthony college of Roxas City. I wasn't able to take a board exam for PT in some circumstances one reason is luck of money and despite of the recession of PT in US and in Philippines at that time so i decided to ask help from my aunt who is base and working in turkey as a carer for almost 16years. But for her response is , i need to wait til mid of Sept 2000, So while waiting for the processing of my visa, i have to find a job somehow to earn small amount of money for myself...a week after graduation my classmate joane daradar called me up informing me if im interested eagerly for a job offered by the San juan de dios hospital in manila as an ultrasound technician ,so immediately i talk to may parents about it and i decided to flight back to manila as possible for the exams and interview but hopefully i passed the test and the screening because of the credential and overqualified position for PT. That then ,the department head told me to start to work on that monday, while waiting for my visa i need to pass all the requirement needed to my agent baby giron. i stayed at daddy johnny's relative juliet in vito cruz extension pasay city same place we board during our internship month in manila. lot of experience,nature tripping and travel done in manila but i really enjoyed my work.

as the day arrived,it was sept 14 2000 my agent baby giron called me up telling me that may visa has been already released by the turkish embassy , she gave a small briefing of the visa and the things that i should do regarding the papers and the immigration section.my initial reaction was shock but totally happy because all my prayers was answered now im doing this not only for myself but for the entire family. immediately i made a resignation letter and after 2 days i resigned for my position and flight back to Roxas City to see once again my family before my flight going to turkey..i arrived in manila sept 19,2000 my uncle celso and aunt lorna accompanied me to the airport ,we had a small talk,warmth embrace but inspite of the time i decided to leave immediately. so my ticket was a malaysian airlines flight going to malaysia but had a stopover of 8 hours in malaysia then flight going to istanbul, as the plane landed at ataturk international airport in turkey, i was very excited to see all my relatives here working for a long time .i saw my uncle waving his hands and thats how i feel that i reach turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment